A weblog about birding, birdwatching, wild birds, raptors, hawk watch, raptor migrations and bird conservation from a birder, nature photographer and naturalist who resides in Veracuz Mexico.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I live in Mexico, Tlacotalpan Veracruz to be precise. I got bit by the birding bug about 6 years ago and it has pretty much become a major focus in my life. There is something about seeing a bird through binoculars for the first time that can stimulate a natural desire to learn more about nature and birds in particular. I recently read a rather light hearted article in the Boston Globe by Agnieszka Biskup entitled Confessions of a birdaholic
It brought a smile to my face.


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter
ATOM 0.3