A weblog about birding, birdwatching, wild birds, raptors, hawk watch, raptor migrations and bird conservation from a birder, nature photographer and naturalist who resides in Veracuz Mexico.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There is an interesting forum on the web for birders to interact it is is called Birding, Birdwatching and Wild Birds at About.com http://birding.about.com/

I am a member of the forum and I must say it is a friendly group. All are welcome, in this forum there are birders of all different skill levels and all are willing to add a positive comment and help out where needed.
One of the refreshing things about the site is that I get no sense of birding elitism in the posts. That I have witnessed in other birding fourms and it puts me off big time. Check it out, you can enter the forum as a guest. The posts are varied and the forum leader Christine Tarski has done alot of work to provide links on almost any imaginable birding subject.


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter
ATOM 0.3