A weblog about birding, birdwatching, wild birds, raptors, hawk watch, raptor migrations and bird conservation from a birder, nature photographer and naturalist who resides in Veracuz Mexico.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Birding Babylon
Here is a link to a weblog from one of the US troops stationed in Iraq who has been making birding reports and observations.


About me

  • I'm David L. McCauley
  • From
  • David L. McCauley a nature photographer, birding guide. I am currently involved with two projects. 1  leading birding tours with a focus on the bird of prey migrations in Veracruz Mexico.  and 2. Working on a 12 acre plot of land using principles of natural farming, Permaculture, gardening with the end goal of sustainability.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter
ATOM 0.3