A weblog about birding, birdwatching, wild birds, raptors, hawk watch, raptor migrations and bird conservation from a birder, nature photographer and naturalist who resides in Veracuz Mexico.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




A male painted bunting kind of day!
I love to be out in nature, if I am birding or digiscoping it is even better. Here in Tlacotalpan veracruz where I live, we had a beautiful sunshine filled day with temps in the mid-70's. I was able to get our for a few hours in the morning to "bird" and take some pics. I came across the male painted bunting - passerina ciris munching on some seeds. I was able to get some "digiscoped pics" (digital camera hand held to spotting telescope) I hope that you enjoy the pictures.
1 2 3 4 5 6


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter
ATOM 0.3